Tuesday 26 January 2010

Welcome to Amy's 23 Things

As a trainee, I am continually learning new skills and being exposed to different library situations. I was really excited to hear about the ‘23 Things’ Project because it is Web 2.0 focused and I am keen to learn more about ICT and particularly blogging and podcasting in the Information Sector.

For my trainee project, I am re-designing an induction session for the Bodleian Library and I am hoping that by participating in ‘23 Things’ I will gain in confidence when using ICT in my work and be more familiar with how ICT can be used to communicate with readers and colleagues.

2 comments:

  1. Great start, Amy! Don't forget to make a quick entry for Things 1 and 2. Good luck with the rest of the programme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, sounds like you've come to the right place. Staff here in the Law Library have been experimenting with informational podcasts for readers.

    ReplyDelete