Wednesday 10 March 2010

YouTube!

YouTube and I have been friends for a long time and I find using it completely addictive. From searching for children’s tv favourites to listening to new releases to watching film trailers… I spent (possible read wasted) a lot of time on YouTube in my university days.

Recently, it has become associated with the charity work I have been doing with CODEP in Sierra Leone. Several videos illustrating the logistics of book shipments, interviews with children and footage of the country have been uploaded. I’ve also subscribed to other users videos who have visited the country as an NGO.

I explored the 'YouTube EDU' channels and looked at videos from Harvard and the Open University- there's some great footage celebrating 40 years film production by the Open University and the BBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment